Sunday, April 13, 2008

hmmm...

hmmmm....what to write....I had a fairly decent day today. I went to have dinner at Dad & Cris's, which is always fun. I really enjoy hanging out with my family. Everyone of them is really interesting, intelligent, and fun to talk to. It got me out of the funk I was in from Saturday (a really bad day). One thing I did discover Saturday is I am going to lose it if I do not take a vacation from work. Now I just have to decide where I can go that is inexpensive and fun. BUT what is FUN? I dont have any ideas on where to go or what to do? How sad is that? I dont even know how to have a vacation. The last vacation I took I stayed home and slept in and just lounged about all day everyday, oH, and I bought a new bed. The one before that I went to Mesquite, which was fun for one night, then it was just a waste of money.
Does anyone out there in BLOG-LAND have any ideas for a vacation for me???
You can email me or you can make a comment to this blog.
Thanks for reading about my boring life. Love ya!
=)

1 comment:

Marci~ said...

Hey thanks for the tag that was fun! I did it on my site and tagged a couple others too! I even stole one of yours because I really do feel the same way. You'll have to go check it out to know which one I stole! :)

So for a vacation I think you should look deep inside and think what would be the most relaxing and splendid thing for you and make it happen. It doesn't even have to be an actual destination necessarily, I don't think anyway. It's about the state of mind! :) Hey I just had the best idea! You can come take a vacation at my house for a few days! Sleep in, play with the dogs, dig in the garden, eat some yummy meals, watch some good movies. A break from everyday life. Then when you're all rested up and feelin rejuvenated drive down I-15 for the 15 minute trip back home! lol Our doors always open! :)