Saturday, March 22, 2008

Too many choices...

Which do I want more? A new office chair or a digital camera? I got my taxes back and I must decide which item I want/need more. If I get a camera I can take and post pictures, if i get a new chair I can be much more comfortable while I work. Hmmm...what to do.
I think I would get a Kodak Easy Share camera, they are around $100.
I already know what chair I would get, and it is on sale for $199. Maybe getting the chair would relieve some of the pain I keep getting in my right shoulder when i have to sit at my desk for too long.

This post subject sure is boring. I am trying to learn to express myself, so please excuse the construction going on in my brain. =)

4 comments:

Steven said...

Get the camera, get the camera. Well I love cameras, and my office chair is a stupid freightliner. Here is what you were looking for:
snosack.blogspot.com
jenxoxobri.blogspot.com
I tried to email it to you, but it came back telling me you did not accept spam

Cris said...

get the CHAIR!!!!! You will get positive thoughts flowing through your brain if you are not in pain! If your back hurts how the heck can you care if you have a pic to post! If you want just an average resolution camera look on ebay...I got one for Grandma Parkin for about $30...as long as you dont print anything bigger than 4X6 it is perfect! Glad to see you join the blogging world...it is so much fun to keep up with each other this way!

Jen said...

I would say get both. I know the chair is 199...from the post mom put, looks like you could get a decent enough camera for pretty cheap. Welcome to blogging. My blog isn't private so you don't need an invite.

jenxoxobri.blogspot.com

Cris said...

Jo Jo, you have been tagged! See my blog for the rules!