Tuesday, April 22, 2008

In a rut while on vacation

Well apparently I am in a rut......even while on vacation. I got up this morning a little later than a work day BUT here I am in front of my computer going through my email and reading news on MSN, eating cereal and having coffee, JUST LIKE A WORK DAY. I am really quite lame.

I have thought of going to the Hogle Zoo, the Red Butte Garden or the Museum of Natural History, but all those involve alot of walking. And since my right foot still bothers me after about 30-40 min of walking I do not know if that is such a good idea.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I hope you are having some relaxing and enjoyable time nonetheless...(is that supposed to be 3 words?) I spend most my day in front of a computer as well...either at work or at home. I'm quite boring usually, but I do love to travel and go places for vacations.