Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back to Work


Well, I am back to work tomorrow. I hope I can wake up. I have been sleeping in for the past 10 days while on vacation and it was wonderful. Anyone that knows me knows how much I love my sleep.
Today on my last day of vacation I went for 2 walks around the block and then to a late lunch with my honey bunny. Our walks are really great, Matt gets to practice his skateboarding and I get to enjoy a leisurely walk through my neighborhood.
The weather was so nice today, the perfect temperature. There were birds chirping and chattering all over the place. I love the little birdies.
I still do not have a camera to load pictures so I drew a picture of a little birdy.
=)

3 comments:

Marci~ said...

I LOVE your little birdie! :) I hope you had are having a lovely day back at work and hopefully they didn't hold all the problems but took care of them themselves so you weren't to overloaded.

Marci~ said...

I LOVE your little birdie! :) I hope you are having a lovely day back at work. Hopefully they didn't hold all the problems for you but took care of them themselves so you weren't too overloaded. Let's get together soon!

Jen said...

Love the birdie...I wish I could enjoy our beautiful weather before it starts snowing again!