Sunday, April 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Cris! The rules are that you give 7 weird or random facts about yourself, then tag 7 more blogging friends, leaving a message on their site inviting them to play along.
I am tagging Marci and Susan! Okay, 7 weird or random facts about me:
Seven wierd things about me....
1. I sleep with a cpap machine strapped to my face at night.
2. I wrap the remote controls (for tv and stereo) in saran plastic wrap.
3. I have 5 pairs of the same kind of shorts (same color, same size, same material).
4. I dont like to get the bath rugs wet when i get out of the shower.
5. I dont like American Cheese, it tastes like plastic.
6. I bought a laptop in February for a training class i went to in Kentucky, but I have not used the laptop since I got back.
7. I have seven pairs of the same kind of pants (same color, same size, same material).
NOW who is crazy??? HUH???
=}

3 comments:

Sue said...

tagged you back, since you know how to do it already:) and what pray tell is so crazy about having great clothes more than once??????????

Jen said...

OK...now I've been tagged 3 times! I answered to the tags on my blog
jenxoxobri.blogspot.com

Jen said...

You wrap the remote??? so wierd!