Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Springtime

I am back at work full blast agian. It is noticably slower at this time of year so I have time to blog while working. Really blogging is just thinking and putting it in writing, and most of the time I do not have time to think about my own life because I have to think about work. It is exciting sometimes to be able to think about my own life and things I want to do. It is like Springtime in my brain. I hear birds chirping.
On the other hand Spring is when I get some fairly bad allergies. I do not enjoy itchy eyes, runny nose and sneezing all the time. And that makes me not want to go outside because my symptoms will get worse.
I really would like to take some pictures and post them on my blog. Someday soon I will have a new camera to do this with and then watch out, because you will see lots of pictures of birds and flowers!
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OK...this makes no sense Joanne. You are now working, and have time to blog at work cuz its been slow, butttt when you had time off you didn't do much of the blogging thing! hmmmmph