Monday, October 20, 2008

Dont cook when hungover


If you cook when you are hung-over, your Fried Green Tomatoes could turn out looking like this.
It is the result of reading the recipe ingredients but not reading the instructions.
I read the list of ingredients and threw them all in a bowl and started mixing and I realized this isn't going to be like batter to dip the sliced green tomatoes into....hmmm....so i read more of the recipe instructions and realized all of the ingredients are supposed to be all in separate bowls, to dip the slices into and get a coating on them.
It was too late for that, so I just decided to fry up the 'dough' I had in the bowl because i thought they might be good just fried. Not really.
So then I decided they might stick to the tomato slices and I could still fry the tomato inside the 'dough'. See the pictures for the results.
Not too good.
I did find that the fried 'dough' was good with red tomatoes, so that is how I ate them.

Thanks for reading my silly blog.

2 comments:

Cris said...

You make me laugh you silly girl! That was pretty inovative of you to think of all the angles!

Jen said...

Too funny Jojo...I've always wanted to try fried green tomatoes. Did you ever get it right?