Friday, May 15, 2009

Karens Graduation Gift from a robin...

While Karen has been in Mexico she left her car at my house in the driveway, but my little birdie friends either like it and are leaving "gifts" on the car or they dont like it and are trying to destroy it with poop.

The following pictures and videos show what is going on.

By Friday, the Robin had made a huge mess on Karens car. Now it sure doesnt seem like a "gift" anymore.

I was able to get video of the robin pecking at the mirror, but I was not able to get it uploaded to the blog. So check back and I should have it uploaded in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Cris said...

funny, funny, funny!

Jen said...

How this is funny...don't think Karen will think so though! What a funny bird, just hangin' out, checkin' itself out in the mirror, and poopin'. Nice gift!