Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5/17/09 Brads B-day Dinner

My Dad, the BBQ chef!
Sorry you CANT see my sister, Bonnie's face very well in this picture, but she is beautiful!
My niece Ellie and my sister Jennifer enjoying some yummy birthday cake. Ellie is an adorable character.
My niece Teresa and her friend Scott are adorable characters too. Wyatt, my nephew is such a cute and sweet little guy!
My neices, Reanna and Ellie. Both are so sweet. My neice, Allison is so full of energy and what a crafty little cutie pie.
My Dad and my step mom, Mike & Cris, they are wonderful and generous people, I love them.
We cant forget my sister in law, Susan, what a fabulous person. Pictured here with Scott, otherwise known as Fluffy.

3 comments:

Cris said...

Heck we have a cute family! Love the pics!

Steven said...

Great pics, lets me think that I was there. I can smell the burgers right now.

Cris said...

Jo Jo, how come you are sorry we "can" see Bonnies face? ha ha