Friday, June 12, 2009

A Different Kind of Bird?

On Tuesday while my power was out, I was sitting out in the backyard enjoying the birdies chirping and trying to get pictures of them eating the birdseed I had put out (on the ground) a couple of days before. While sitting quietly I noticed some rustling in the grass next to the bird seeds and prepared my camera to get a picture of the "bird".....here is what I saw.....
After he was done having a snack he ran off down the driveway. We have seen him around our yard a couple more times since Tuesday. So I have cleaned up all the bird seed and will have to get a bird feeder to hang up off the ground and hope this stupid rat goes and finds a new place to feast.
Here is what I was really trying to take a picture of, sweet little birdies.

1 comment:

Cris said...

Oh Yuck...I hate rats!