Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 Theme Word

When I try to come up with a "2009 Theme Word", all i can think of are negative words; blah, sleepytime, pointless, apathy, disgusting, overwhelming.

These words come to mind I guess because I am not feeling very positive lately.

I dont want this to be an unhappy blog to read, so lets just leave it at that.

I know I need to make some changes in my life, so maybe my word should be "Change".

But then everyone will think i am copying Barak Obama, wasnt that his theme word?

I am going to think about it some more.

Maybe I my theme word should be Pineapple, just to be different.



2 comments:

Jen said...

I like change...but pineapple is interesting and can be whatever you want. But, its sweet, just like you! AAAAhhhhhh. Love you, see ya later tonight.

Cris said...

Hah...I was going to reply that pineapple was sweet like you and Jen beat me to it! Sit down in a quiet place with a cup of tea and think about all of us that love you so much and you can chase away some of your negative thinking. You are an incredible person JoJo and I am so blessed to have you in my family!