Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hi Bloggers

Hi Bloggers out there in blogging land. I have not posted for a little while. What is new with me? I am going on a trip tomorrow to California. I will be working 12-14 hours a day while at the Restaurant getting computers setup and installed and then training the managers and staff. I hope to be coming home on Saturday or Sunday.
The weather there is supposed to be in the 80's and 90's, so it will be fairly hot there.

I am taking my camera so I should be able to get some photos of things I am working on and the people I am working with.

Today I went for a walk and got a couple of really pretty flower pictures. I took a cute picture of Matt too. =)




2 comments:

Jen said...

JoJo..have fun & be careful! Try to enjoy the trip, even if it is a work trip! Take lots of pictures for us too...more than just the flowers and birds you see though!!!

Cris said...

Cute pics! Have a safe trip to California and try to have some fun mixed in with the work hours!